Write for us! Share your UK & Ireland Experiences with us…
Do you have something unique and compelling to write about the UK or Ireland? Or have you found a fantastic holiday or short break deal you want to share with others?
We’re looking for author’s to add more value for our visitors. The UK & Ireland are full of so many hidden gems, restaurants, pubs, historical sites, hidden coves and wonders that we want to hear about it from you. Whether it is a review of somewhere you’ve been, a day-in-the-life of short story or a memory of somewhere you grew up or went on holiday to we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch with us today. You can write to us by using the contact form below to submit your article or if you wish to become a regular contributer we can give you access to publish your own content too!
Please have a read through these guidelines to ensure your article is suitable for publication:
- Your article must be related to showcasing the UK or Ireland for potential tourists/visitors
- Your article must be unique and unpublished elsewhere; we want our users to enjoy something different
- The article should be well-written, in UK English; we will copy-check articles to maintain high standards however this may significantly delay the publication; we will make minor adjustments but will reject badly written articles.
- Your content must be suitable for all ages (non-offensive, no promotion of anything illegal or deemed unlawful or prejudice against anyone or anything)
- Articles should be a minimum of 350 words – there is no maximum however we may break larger articles (2000+ words) down into separate, smaller articles
- You may include 1 website link within the article to a relevant website, which will be included at the end of the article as an appendix or author credits. This is not an SEO service so please accept that we will reject articles that are created purely for search engine gain.
- You must host your own images or use creative commons images from sites like Flickr which allow you to use images commercially – you can include the link to the image or insert the HTML for the image if you know how but ensure you credit the source
- We don’t accept paid ‘advertorials’ which attempt to gain search engine preference. Paid articles will use ‘nofollow’ on links and be clearly marked as ‘paid’.
- We reserve the right to amend articles you submit for suitability and optimisation – all articles are manually approved by us; if articles are rejected we aim to provide some justification however this cannot be guaranteed. Please contact us if you do not hear back after submitting your article
- Articles cannot be removed once published without clear justification
- Articles may take up to 7 days for approval and a further 7 days for publication depending on the level of change required to approve the article and other publishing priorities
- Articles become our property once published to our site – if the same article is published elsewhere after being published on our site we will remove it
- We reserve the right to add links or other relevant content into the article to improve the experience for our visitors
- We are indemnified against and are not responsible for any actions legal or otherwise resulting from the content you produce or from content on our website against you for and related to articles you submit; you agree any factual claims you make or purport to make are entirely without warrant insofar as we the website owners are concerned
- By submitting an article to the website you agree to the above
Some of the benefits of adding your articles to this website:
- Potential monthly coverage to 30k+ visitors per month, and an additional 10k each week via email, Facebook and Twitter looking to find out more about UK breaks or holidays and looking for some inspiration
- 90% of our traffic is from the UK and a further 10% from abroad, from those looking to visit the UK
- Exposure to a wide demographic, ranging from 18-65 and a range of affluency levels ranging from students through to working couples and families to empty nesters or retired
(We will aim to respond to your enquiry within 72 hours)