This offer has expired.
Devon Cottage Deal: Book a late July or August cottage break in Devon and save up to £300!Devon is a county steeped in history and heritage, not to forget steeped in some of the finest cream teas and beaches in the UK! Families and couples young and old visit Devon to enjoy a variety of activities, from relaxing to having fun, from watersports to country walks. You have it all in Devon - so enjoy Devon for less with this cheap Devon cottage deal from Coast & Country Cottages.
· This very comfortable stylish property is located approximately 10 minutes from the heart of Dartmouth
· The property was significantly upgraded in 2008
· It is within easy reach of the Start Bay coastline, making it an ideal base for those wishing to explore the South Hams.Ford Bank House, Dartmouth (sleeps 12)
· A lovely larger property with stunning views over Dartmouth and the River Dart.
· The well kept garden has a south facing sun terrace with beautiful panoramic views– perfect for a summer meal with all the familyCoxswains Watch, 59 Fore Street (sleeps 6)
· This property has amazing views over the Salcombe estuary
· Self catering is a pleasure in this well equipped fitted kitchen
· A pontoon mooring is provided at Batson Creek for boats up to 15’Goldings, South Milton (sleeps 6)
· The South Devon Coastal Path is within easy reach whilst the beaches of Thurlestone Sands and Bantham are a just a short drive away.
· The garden has a large decked balcony with dining table, and lovely country viewsLeylands, Allenhayes Road, Salcombe (sleeps 8 )
· This is a character spacious 4 bed Victorian house.
· It has beautiful estuary views and garden.
· Approximately 5 minutes walk to the town centre and waterfront.Mary Anne Cottage, Stokenham (sleeps 2)
· A beautiful detached Grade II listed thatched cottage
· Only a 1 mile walk/drive from the beach at Torcross
· Within a short walk of two local pubs