This offer has expired.
UK Golf Break:Enjoy one of these great UK Golfing Breaks from just £59 per person per night
See these top ten offers from Your Golf Travel where you can enjoy a Sunday night's accommodation with dinner and breakfast from just £59 per night with one person in every group of 8 staying for free so it works out even cheaper if you split it but that's down to you after you've paid the bill:
1. Draycote Hotel in Warwickshire
- £59. You get 2 rounds of Whitefields golf course included in the price. The course is 6, 289 yards and a par 71. Watch out for the 15th hole called 'The Temptation' the green is surrounded by water so depending on how you are playing you might need to bring spare golf balls!
2. Bryn Meadows in Caerphylly
- £79. This golf course is a thinking man's course where strategy will beat power play. There are several challenging holes with shots over water and every hole is different. This is a great course for a mixed ability group so if you have only recently started playing together then this could be the one for you. It is 6021 yards and a par 71 championship course.
3. Macdonald Linden Hall, Morpeth
- £99. 6,846 yards set in a private estate this par 72 Championship course features some water traps and some bunkers. The course also features some outstanding scenery if you can bear to tear your eyes away from the play.
4. The Essex, Earls Colne
- £85. (Free place is 1 out of 12 here). The course is 6, 907 yards long, par 73 and great for power play particularly on the 5 par 5 holes. The course is cared for by a fully computerised irrigation system which keeps the greens in pristine condition throughout the year.
5. Ufford Park, Suffolk
- £85. (Free place is 1 out of 16 here). The golf course is par 71 and set in parkland. Water comes into play in 12 out of the 18 holes and the course can be very challenging.
6. Kenwick Park, Lincolnshire
- £89 (Free place is 1 out of 16 here). The course is 6,782 yards and par 71 and takes you through mature woodland and around 9 lakes. The clubhouse to celebrate your victory in is a Grade II listed building so the whole experience feels very traditional.
7. Macdonald Cardrona,Peebles, Scotland
- £95 (one free place out of 12). The par 73 course was designed by former Ryder Cup player Dave Thomas in 2001 so is fairly new in golf terms. It features on the PGA Europro Tour and is quite long at 7,010 yards. Suitable for all abilities with a wide range of tee options.
8. Dartmouth Hotel, Devon
- This venue does not provide the Sunday Special but a night's unlimited golf on any Sun- Thurs night for £99. You get 2 rounds of the Championship course plus unlimited rounds of the Dartmouth Course. The Championship course is a whopping 7,200 yards long and is par 72 so you are going to need some power at certain points in the course. It features in the top 80 courses in the Country as voted by "Golf Monthly". The Dartmouth Course is 9 holes, 2,252 yards long and par 33 and has been built to the same standards as the Championship course so is not an easy option.
9. Macdonald Portal, Cheshire
- £119. (1 in 16 places free). Enjoy 1 round of the Championship Course par 73 and 7,037 yards long, the par 5 3rd hole is 602 yards long and you also play 1 round of the Premier Course a second 18 hole course at the venue which is 6,538 yards long and par 71.
10. The Bell, Hampshire
- £115. (1 in 16 places free). Play the Forest Course and the Manor Course. The Forest Course is the oldest course in Hampshire build in 1880. It features "humps, hollows and meandering streams" and the prospect of a deer or course wandering into your line of sight. It is 5, 772 yards long and par 69. The second course is the Manor Course is much more modern as it was built in 1970 and features excellent fairways and well manicured greens. It is 6,527 yards long and par 71.
So if you and a group of friends fancy a trip away then I am sure you will find something to suit you from the offers above.
View/Book this Deal >