This offer has expired. Bookings for family park holidays in 2009 are expected to be strong in 2009. As consumers are faced with the effects of the weakening pound causing breaks in Europe to appear more expensive combined with the increase in cost of air fare, families are expected to be planning their holiday breaks in the UK this year.
Park ResortsPark Resorts are offering an online exclusive discount for cheap family breaks throughout the UK.
- 37 UK park locations
- Comfortable caravan and chalet accommodation
- Fantastic entertainment, sports and leisure facilities
- Local leisure activities
- Book Online Now!
"This Caravan holiday park is the tops.Good entertainment,good staff,good accommodation and facilities.Very close to large sandy beach. A very good choice of holiday."Location: Park Resorts Kensingland Beach Holiday Park, Sep 2008, 4 out of 5 stars!
"We were given a lovely 2 bed caravan, basic but very clean. close to the shop but far enough away to not hear nose from the entertainment. The entertainment things aren't for us, but the pool was lovely and empty (early sunday) the shop had friendly staff and was well stocked..."Location: Park Resorts Kensingland Beach Holiday Park, June 2008, 4 out of 5 stars!
"3 rd stay in 3 months ,loved it, rececption, let us into caravan 3 hrs before arrival time ,, very friendly, and helpful . caravan lovely well kitted ou, clean, spacious, beach not marsh land, lol,, wide but not particulary prety, southwold is fab even out of seaon, you can order a curry frm a indian restaurant in lowestoft ,..."Location: Park Resorts Thorness Bay Holiday Park, Sep 2008, 3 out of 5 stars!
"Nice small resort with attractive views over the bay. Caravan (gold , new 2008 ) excellent and spotlessly clean. The resort is ideal as a base for touring the island by car but if you want a beach holiday I would avoid this park as the bay is not really suitable or sunbathing/swimming."Locations Park Resorts UK short break locations include:
- Essex Join in all the excitement of Clacton seafront and its famous Victorian pier with amusements and shopping. Relax on the gorgeous golden sands of the ‘sunshine coast’ and visit the many fantastic attractions just waiting to be explored. Make the most of the countless sightseeing opportunities from historic woodlands and sweeping skylines to quaint english hamlets and beautiful fishing villages.
- Kent and Sussex This beautiful area of the country has so much to offer the whole family. Spend lazy days relaxing on the award-winning beaches, take a trip along the scenic Kent coastline on the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Miniature Railway or treat the family to great days out at the fun seaside towns of Rye and Hastings. The many great theme parks and other attractions are a must to be explored.
- East Anglia & Lincolnshire Spend fun-filled family days out at the exciting seaside resorts of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft, or spend lazy days relaxing on the golden Blue Flag beaches. Enjoy a boat trip on the Norfolk Broads and discover and explore the charming villages and picturesque views in the area. In the evening enjoy all the fun of the fair and the bright lights of these buzzing seaside towns.
- North East England Discover and explore the culture and ancient heritage in this beautiful region, from Hadrian’s Wall to Durham Cathedral. Admire the truly spectacular views, dramatic cliffs and undiscovered beaches along the unspoilt coastline, or explore the beautiful countryside, from the mighty Cheviot Hills to the North Pennines. Make the most of the fantastic shopping and culture or enjoy a game of golf.
- Yorkshire Discover all that Yorkshire has to offer! Enjoy fun-filled family days out at the bustling seaside town of Scarborough or visit the exciting Flamingo Land. Explore the magnificent Yorkshire Wolds, North Yorkshire Moors and Peak District or unwind overlooking some of the finest coastline in Britain. Make sure you tuck into some delicious Yorkshire pudding and the world’s most famous fish and chips.
- Scotland From Sandylands, explore the dramatic Ayrshire coastline, visit ancient castles and ruins, bustling market towns and superb visitor attractions. Take a boat trip to the Isle of Arran or play some of the finest golf courses in the world. From Eyemouth enjoy sea fishing from craggy beaches, dramatic coastal views towards St Abb’s Head, or travel inland and explore the Scottish Borders.
- Wales Wales has something to offer everyone, from miles of sweeping sandy beaches and the excitement of fun-filled attractions, to the soaring peaks of Snowdonia and deep valleys of beautiful Welsh scenery. Enjoy spectacular views across Cardigan Bay and the Gwendraeth Estuary and discover the history just waiting to be explored. Our Parks in North, South and West Wales offer unique holiday experiences!
- Isle of Wight Enjoy a trip to the splendid ‘Sunshine Isle’! Spend leisurely days relaxing on 60 miles of unspoilt golden sandy beaches or discover panoramic views on dramatic cliff-top drives, bike rides and peaceful coastal walks. The Isle of Wight boasts a rich historical heritage, outstanding natural beauty, and many fun-packed attractions just waiting to be explored.
- Devon Enjoy beautiful Devon! Visit the picturesque fishing village of Clovelly and enjoy a superb clotted cream tea, or relax on surf washed golden sands on the ‘Blue Flag’ beaches of Westward Ho! A trip to Exmoor is a must, combining breathtaking rugged coastline with deep wooded valleys and wild heather moorland. With all this and so many exciting attractions, Devon promises to capture your heart!!
Platinum Accommodation Choose our top of the range accommodation for the ultimate in luxury. Relax in complete comfort and style in a luxurious Platinum caravan.
Gold Accommodation Treat yourselves to luxury in these spacious, modern, top of the range holiday homes, packed with stylish extras.
Silver Accommodation Our stylish range of Silver accomodation offers a superior level of furnishings and comfort in all accommodation types.
Bronze Accommodation Bronze accommodation is the ideal family option, with all your homely comforts at a great price, and you can bring the dog too!
Accessible Caravans Designed for our guests with special mobility requirements, we have a range of 2 bedroom holiday homes at many of our Parks with suitable terrain.