This offer has expired.
Themed Hotel Break Deal: Stay at Chessington's NEW Azteca Hotel, from just £70pp!
This August, Chessington Holidays are launching a brand new hotel, the Chessington Azteca Hotel. From 11th August, you and your family could be staying at this amazing world of mystery, themed hotel from just £70 per person!
Connected to the existing Chessington Safari Hotel, the all-new, dazzling, themed Chessington Azteca Hotel transfers you to a place of discovery and magic! Stay in a Discovery, Temple Treasure or Temple Summit room and watch mischievous swinging right in front of your window!
- Discovery Room - stay at base camp before you start your Chessington expedition.
- Temple Treasure Room - imagine sleeping in an ancient temple surrounded by hidden gems!
- Temple Summit Room - benefit from magnificent views of mysterious, magical temple ruins.
- All new splash water play zone in the heart of the Savannah splash and leisure club.
- Temple Restaurant and Bar where you can sit and watch the fish swim by, enjoy a hearty Character breakfast, all set in an ancient temple.
- Exclusive access to Wanyama Village & Reserve, and the new attraction Amazu Treetop Adventure.
- Early Ride Time with exclusive access to Wild Asia, and unlimited access to all available rides via the Fastrack queue lines.
- Evening entertainment with Animal Encounters, Movie Time and the Rangers Club.
Plus your short break package will include entry to Chessington World of Adventures, Chessington Zoo and SEA LIFE Centre.
Give your family a break to remember this summer holiday and book your stay from 11th August 2014 at the all-new Chessington Azteca Hotel, from just £70 per person!
Terms & Conditions:
Terms and conditions apply. Lead price based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a Discovery Room at the Azteca Hotel. Stays at the Temple Treasure and Temple Summit rooms start from £305 for a family of four. Please note: rides are subject to availability. Early Rider is valid on selected dates only. Early Rider wristbands will be checked at each individual queue line.