This offer has expired.
UK Holiday Offer:Enjoy 6 days exploring the Yorkshire Countryside by Steam Train
- Travel to York where you will spend 3 nights in a comfortable hotel.
- Spend the day exploring York itself with its historic walls, the Jorvic Viking Museum and the National Railway Museum.
- Travel by steam train on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway through the Moors right through to the coast at Whitby. Spend some time exploring Whitby famous for its jade and being the inspiration for Bram Stokers Dracula. Then it's back to York by coach.
- The next day it's travel by a more modern diesel train on the Settle & Carlisle Line to Carlisle before taking a coach to the Lake District where you will spend the next two nights.
- Travel through the western part of the Lake District on a return trip on the Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway, looking out for deer and the distinctive Herdwick sheep.
- Travel back to York for the end of your holiday.