This offer has expired.
UK Hotel Break Deal: Grab a great deal on a last minute hotel break, from just £45pp!
The Isle of Wight, a favourite summer location for Queen Victoria who owned Osborne House at East Cowes, is just the place to take a relaxing hotel break and Warner Leisure Hotels are offering you the opportunity of last minute great deal on your break from just £45 per person, per night!
Situated just off the south coast, the Isle of Wight was also home to poets Alfred Tennyson and Algernon Swinburne, and Charles Dickens who wrote most of his masterpiece, David Copperfield, while staying there, and the island provided much inspiration for their work. When you visit, you will also be inspired by the stunning scenery and rolling hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. There's plenty to do on the island, from strolling along the fabulous beaches to water sports, from cycling tracks to The Needles Park, plus the kids fun park, Robin Hill Adventure Park & Gardens, the great steam railway, and the Isle of Wight Zoo!
Stay for 2 or 4 nights until 28th February 2015 at a choice of two fabulous Warner Leisure Hotels:
- Bembridge Coast Hotel, Bembridge - set back from a superb beach with amazing sea views, a mini golf course, and delightful sea breeze gardens, this hotel is the perfect location to visit Osborne House, Cowes and many coastal walks.
- Norton Grange Coastal Village Hotel - just a short distance from Yarmouth's ferry port and Fort Victoria, this lovely hotel has been the subject of a major refurbishment, including a new Secret Garden incorporating colourful flower beds and Japanese Cherry trees, and re-opens on 6th March 2015!
- Stylish hotel rooms or chalets.
- An array of daytime activities.
- Use of leisure facilities.
- Nightly entertainment.
- Breakfast and 3-course evening meal.
Plus get a great deal on your ferry crossing. But hurry! This superb offer ends on 28th Februray 2015!
Terms & Conditions:
Dining package will automatically be added when making your booking after choosing your accommodation. Discounts apply to accommodation only. Please be advised some entertainment acts are subject to alteration. Entertainment shows vary from date and location. All offer breaks are subject to promotional availability per break and valid for new bookings only. Everyone in your booking must be over 21 years of age. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the holiday you have purchased we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your holiday or break at the correct price or cancelling it. Full terms and conditions apply.