This offer has expired.
Half Term Break Deal: Treat your family this half term from just £45pp!With February's half term almost upon us, now's the time to grab a fantastic deal and treat the family to a great holiday, with Butlins! From just £45 per person, you could be enjoying a relaxing break with your family, and there's certainly plenty of activities, live shows, and entertainment on offer. Choose from Butlins holiday parks at Bognor Regis, Minehead of Skegness and you'll be sure of comfortable accommodation, great dining options to suit all the family and NEW live shows!
- NEW! Scooby Doo live show - join Shaggy, Fred, Velma, Daphne and Scooby Doo and help them solve mysteries and escape the monsters and ghouls in a brand new live show!
- NEW! Freddie live show - a new show based on the fabulous music of the late Freddie Mercury and Queen. Sing along to their many hits as professional dancers bring the stage to life!
- Dick & Dom are back with the live show that will have you laughing throughout!
- Cirque du Hilarious are back with the daredevil acts and hilarious comedy routines!
- NEW! Roller Disco at Minehead which will be open every day during February half term.
- Plus Splash Waterworld, the traditional fairground, sports activities, arts & crafts, and all your favourite TV characters including Bob the Builder, Fireman Sam and Thomas.
Terms & Conditions:
Prices are per person, per break, and show how much you would typically pay based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a room (on a room only basis) or a self-catering apartment. Prices shown include any additional discounts. All offers are subject to promotional availability and can be withdrawn at any time. The prices shown include VAT at 20%. Prices including buffet and 3 course evening meal are per person, per break, based on a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 children) sharing with a Food Court dining plan or hotel dining plan, if in one or Butlins' hotels. Skegness Spa breaks are per person, per break, staying in Gold accommodation with access to both the full resort and spa facilities. Dinner and breakfast is included. Please note spa breaks are not available with a self-catering option.