This offer has expired.
UK Coach Holiday:Enjoy the Isle of Wight Festival including 3 nights B&B for only £379 per personThe Isle of Wight Festival is on the weekend commencing Friday 22nd June. The14th Festival includes the following headline acts: Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Elbow, Noah & The Whale, Feeder, Pearl Jam, Biffy Clyro, Madness, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. The venue is Seaclose Park, Newport and the Festival lasts for 3 days. Travel with Anderson Tours and you will get the best of both worlds access to the fabulous music and atmosphere combined with 2 nights B&B at the Sandown Hotel so you can get a shower and sleep in a bed. You also get transport to and from the festival each day - all for the great price of £379 per person. Your itinerary is as follows: Friday 22nd June
- Travel from local pick up points down to Southampton to catch your ferry to the Isle of Wight
- 12:00 Check into hotel
- 14:00 Travel to festival site - the gates open at 14:00 and the music starts at 16:00 so you will have plenty of time to pick your spot and soak up the atmosphere.
- 00:30 Don't worry about missing out on anything the main stage closes at midnight and your coach will take you back to the hotel at half past.
- 11:30 Coach takes you back to Festival site - gates open at 12 then it's fantastic music all afternoon and evening through to midnight.
- 00:30 Coach back to hotel - you will be so tired!
- It's all the same again apart from this time the festival culminates in a spectacular fireworks display.
- 08:00 - After an early breakfast the coach starts the journey home again arriving in central London about 12:30pm.