This offer has expired.
May Tours of London and UK Deals: One of the best ways to see London and more this May - book your tour from just £16pp!Golden Tours have been providing exclusive 'one of a kind' tours of London and the UK that are budget-friendly and the best way of seeing all the sights, historic landmarks, and beautiful countryside, since 1984. Travelling in luxury coaches, this May they are offering a plethora of fantastic, unique tours - just take a look at what they have on offer!
- Oxford and Cambridge - from just £79 per adult (£69 per child), visit majestic Oxford, the 'City of Dreaming Spires', home of Inspector Morse and where the Harry Potter movies were filmed, then on to Cambridge to see the Bridge of Sighs, plus a guided tour of King's College chapel.
- Are you a sports fan? Then the Wembley tour is for you. From just £16 per adult (£9 per child), experience London's largest stadium; visit the VIP Club Wembley Tier and England's Home dressing room, step into the Royal Box and touch the FA Cup, and sit in the Hot Seat in the England manager's Press Conference Room!
- Guided Tour of Westminster Abbey - from just £25 per person, enjoy a guided tour of spectacular Westminster Abbey.
- Classic Wine Tasting Experience - from just £32 per person, discover and savour a selection of classic wines at Vinopolis.
- Windsor Castle Tour - fromjust £39 per adult (£34 per child), find out why this impressive, glorious castle is the Queen's favourite! See the State Apartments, visit Queen Mary's Dolls' House and St George's Chapel.
- Buckingham Palace and Stonehenge - from just £45 per adult (£40 per child), experience two of England's most famous locations. See the special exhibition celebrating the Queen's Coronation in 1953, and then visit Stonehenge and walk around the historic stones!
- Westfield Stratford City Express - if shopping is more to your liking, from just £22 per adult (£20 per child), visit Europe's largest shopping mall with a VIP pass!
- Open Top Bus Tour of London including the Tower of London and the London Eye, from just £18 per person!