This offer has expired.
UK Holiday Park Deal:Enjoy a UK Caravan Weekend for a Family of 4 for Father's Day from only £150!Stay at one of Haven's roomy comfortable static caravans on the weekend of the 17th June, Father's Day from only £150 for a family of up to 4 people. Many people focus on the amenities for children on a Haven Holiday but there are lots of things for grown ups to do as well. Whatever the type of dad your's is there is something for him to enjoy:
- 'Adrenalin Junkie Dad' - these types of dad tend to like to show off and demonstrate that they have still got what it takes. You will find them on the high ropes, or up on a platform or hurling down the 50ft water flume. You don't have to look for them you're bound to hear them first.
- 'All I want is a bit of Peace Dad' - this type of dad tends to disappear for hours at a time usually to sit and rest with a fishing rod. They seem to actively enjoy getting cold and damp but have infinite patience if you show signs of wanting to follow in their footsteps.
- 'The Golfing Dad' - tends to be quite competitive, disappears off for weekends with his friends. Likes to have the right equipment. Tends to get a bit edgy if goes for more than a week without playing a round.
- 'The Explorer/Historian' - likes to read up on the history and geography of the area you are going to stay in. Loves to take you off exploring and is always convinced that the stone you found on the beach is really a dinosaur bone.
- 'The Sun Worshipper' - at the first ray of sunshine dons his speedos and heads down to the beach to catch some rays. Tends to move up and down the beach a lot to find the best spot which seems to change throughout the day. If pushed will partake in a game of beach volleyball or football.