This offer has expired.
UK Holiday Deal:Enjoy a 13 day cruise around the British Isles from just £1119 per person!
- Depart from Harwich at 17:30 and enjoy your first dinner and night aboard ship.
- Sail to St Peter Port, the capital of Guernsey in the Channel Islands, explore the town, indulge in some low duty shopping and maybe treat yourself to one of the navy fishermans' jumpers the island is famous for.
- Day 3 is spent in the Cornish port of Fowey, featuring pastel coloured terraces with antique shops and bistros interspersed among them.
- Then it's over to Ireland for 3 days visiting Cobh in Cork, the final stop for the ill-fated Titanic a hundred years ago. Then up to Galway the cultural capital of Ireland, make sure you look at the coast line as you sail in and out of the beautiful Galway Bay. The last Irish stop is Killybegs, a traditional fishing port where you can watch the fishermen tend to their nets and you might be lucky enough to watch the seals in the water.
- Days 7- 11 are devoted to Scotland, starting with Oban famous for its distillery so a great place to sample and buy some single malt whisky. Then follow in the footsteps of Bonnie Prince Charlie as you sail into Portree on Skye, a natural harbour and home to sea eagles. Then sail north again to Scrabster the most northern port on mainland Britain, then Kirkwell in Orkney, finishing your Scottish leg in Rosyth where you will spend the day exploring Edinburgh and finishing the day watching the Military Tattoo.
- Day 12 - spend the day enjoying the facilities on board as you sail right down the Eastern coast arriving back in Harwich at 7am on Day 13.