Warner Leisure Hotels offer breaks of 2 nights up to 7 nights. They usually only offer 1 night breaks for their Spa hotel in Nottingham, Thoresby Hall Hotel but all other hotels are generally a minimum 2 night stay.
Warner breaks differ in that they offer so much within the hotels. Whilst some choose to stay at a Warner Leisure Hotel to enjoy the surrounding areas, many stay within the hotel during their break as there is so much on offer for guests to enjoy!
Here’s what is offered during your Warner break:
- 3-course evening meal
- Traditional English & Continental Breakfasts
- Live evening entertainment including live bands, comedians and star acts
- Choice of top of the range and budget accommodation
- All-weather activities including swimming pools, saunas, beauty treatments and therapies, gyms as well as tennis courts, bowls, archery and others too
- A chance to experience something new such as ‘Learn to Dance’, ‘Get Out & About’ & ‘Try Something New’ (available at an additional cost)
Warner also offer a variety of seasonal breaks throughout the year. Their most popular breaks include Christmas Breaks, Turkey & Tinsel (leading up to Xmas) and Easter.
The special news for 2011 is that Warner Leisure Hotels will be hosting 5 Strictly Come Dancing breaks at selected hotels, included stars from the show being on hand to help improve your dance skills and includes the following:
- Special evening showcase where the stars will perform several dance routines
- Q&A session with the Strictly Come Dancing stars
- Dance tuition classes with our international dancers
- Live Dance Competition with judging from Craig Revel Horwood
All of these extras are on top of what you get from our normal breaks.
The Strictly Come Dancing Breaks are
- 25 April – Littlecote House Hotel featuring James & Ola Jordan plus Craig Revel Horwood
- 3 June – Cricket St Thomas Hotel featuring Ian Waite & Camilla Dallerup plus Craig Revel Horwood
- 1 July – Holme Lacy House Hotel featuring Darren Bennett & Lilia Kopylova plus Craig Revel Horwood
- 12 August – Nidd Hall Hotel featuring Vincent Simone & Flavia Cacaceplus Craig Revel Horwood
Warner hotels’ Anton Du Beke & Erin Boag break at Thoresby Hall Hotel has now been fully sold out!