UK Hotels Best Sellers
If you’re looking for some inspiration, are new to Shearings Holidays or perhaps want to see which locations like minded people enjoy, then take a look at our list of top 5 Shearings UK Hotel locations, as chosen by Shearings customers visiting our website!
Whether you’re looking for a self-drive holiday using your own mode of transport, or wish to experience a Shearings coach holiday, these hotels won’t let you down – our customers vouch for it!
1. Beresford Hotel, Newquay (North Cornwall)
- Prime cliff-top position, with marvellous views over Tolcarne Beach
- One of the best locations of any hotels in Newquay
- Many front facing rooms have superb views from the hotels cliff top position.
- short walk away from the shops and holiday amenities
- There are two comfortable lounges, a conservatory and a dedicated games area.
- Find out more: The Beresford Hotel >
2. Marine Hotel, Llandudno (North Wales)
- Ideal setting in the centre of the promenade with stunning views of the Irish Sea
- Facilities at the hotel include an indoor swimming pool
- Ideal for visiting the Alice in Wonderland Centre or taking a tram ride up the Great Orme
- Within easy walking distance of many of the town’s tourists attractions
- Find out more: The Marine Hotel >
- Situated at the centre of St Mawes, overlooking the harbour
- A short ferry trip is a lovely way to reach Falmouth and its range of interests
- Delightful country and cliff-top walks are on hand
- The ships & Castle’s restaurant and bar benefit from superb views across the harbour, whats more the adjoining lounge offers relaxed entertainment
- Find out more: The Ship & Castle Hotel >
- Stylish hotel, with its Grade II listed façade and elegant interior
- Beautiful views overlooking the famous Carpet Gardens and Pier
- Great base for visits to Battle, Hastings, Bluebell Railway, Leeds Castle, Chartwell House and Brighton
- The Burlington offers many bedroom with fantastic sea views.
- Find out more: The Burlington Hotel >
- Set in an outstanding position
- Enjoys a superb panorama across the waters of Rothesay Bay to the Cowal Peninsula
- A wealth of outdoor pursuits on the isle, from fishing to bowling or golf to walking
- Indulge in a game of snooker or just enjoy the evening entertainment.
- Find out more: The Glenburn Hotel >
Want to see the full list? View all Shearings UK Hotels >