Hoburne Torbay Caravan Park
The Hoburne Torbay caravan park is a fantastic location steeped in the the beauty of the English Coast. Located in South Devon, Hoburne Torbay caravan park is situated in the heart of the English Riviera. Close to the beautiful Devonshire coastline discover the hidden coves and mild English climate with a caravan holiday break in Torbay.
The Caravan Park
Hoburne Torbay is a great base to explore the local area with many activities to enjoy during your break. The caravan park includes an outdoor and indoor swimming pool and gym for those wanting something active and also a nature trail for those wanting to venture out further. The holiday park also has a restaurant and bar which overlooks the sea. Entertainment is also included at the park for everyone to enjoy.
Hoburne Torbay for Kids
The caravan park offers lots for kids to do, including the Sammy Seahorse Club where kids can have fun, an adventure playground and a soft play area. The nearby beaches will keep kids happy or they might wish to take a splash in the onsite pool. Hoburne Torbay is a great place for families. Your kids can meet other kids, join in on activities and have a great time.
Local Torbay Activities
There’s lots happening in the region like the Pirates & Shanty Festival over the May Bank Holiday Weekend, the Summer Regattas and the Agatha Christie Festival in September. Come stay at Hoburne Torbay and discover the holiday that memories are made of.
- Buckfast Abbey – Home to the Benedictine Monks. Sample some world famous wine and honey.
- Dartmouth – explore narrow cobbled streets, boutique shops, art galleries, cafes and other attractions.
- Eden Project – visit the rich global garden in Cornwall
- National Maritime Museum – discover how the sea, boats and the Cornish people are so intrinsically linked
- Torquay Museum – houses the Agatha Christie Exhibition
Upcoming Torbay Dates
- 30th April 2011 through to 1st May 2011 – Brixham Pirate and Shanty Festival
- 13th May 2011 to 14th May 2011 – Torbay Food and Arts Festival
- 30th May 2011 to 5th June 2011 – Geopark Festival
- 18th June to 19th June 2011 – Babbacombe Regatta
- 23rd July 2011 to 31st July 2011 – Torbay Carnival Week
- 6th August 2011 to 14th August 2011 – Paignton Regatta
- 19th August 2011 to 24th August 2011 – Torbay Sailing Week
- 20th August 2011 to 24th August 2011 – Torbay Royal Regatta
- 11th September to 18th September 2011 – Agatha Christie Festival
Hoburne Torbay Park Details
The Hoburne park in Torbay is open from February through to the end of November.
2011 opening times: Open from 26th February through to 29th November
Address: Hoburne Torbay, Grange Court, Grange Road, Goodrington, Paignton, Devon TQ4 7JP
Hoburne Torbay Accommodation
There are a choice of 4 grade of caravans, from Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Caravans. Bed linen is included in the price and provided, along with electricity for your chosen caravan. Each caravan sleeps between 4 and 6 people and you’ll also get a free entertainment pass.
The caravans start from £102 for a short break holiday in a Bronze caravan.
Indoor/outdoor swimming pool, Fitness Room, Crazy Golf*, Soft Play Area, Pool Table*, Hoburne Bowl*, Adventure Playground, Nature Trail, Sammy Seahorse Club, Onsite Restaurant/TakeAway/Licensed Club House & Bar, Shop/Launderette* (*charges apply)
For the Kids
Indoor/outdoor swimming pool, Soft Play Area, Adventure Playground, Nature Trail, Sammy Seahorse Club
For children aged between 1-4yrs there is Tommy’s Tots club where they can finger-paint, sing songs, read stories and have lots of fun.
Sammy Seahorse Club is for the 4-11yrs olds. Sammy organises lots of activities to keep these special guests entertained from sports, dancing, singing and talent shows.